Frosty diver dial is a rare & iconic design of Seiko watches, especially this limited edition Baby Tuna. Large, study Lumibrite hour markers help this dial glows like a torch after light absorbtion. Beside that, the amazing texture which changes depending on how the light hits it also makes this OEM dial become a true treasure for every Seikomod enthusiast.
Our customer wants to make a youthful diver build with white icy theme. Here are the parts he chose:
- SKX to MM conversion mod case
- OEM Seiko Frost Tuna SBDY053 dial from 6012watches
- OEM Seiko New Shogun SPB191 hands from 6012watches, mixed with red MM style second hand
- White chapter ring with 12 red hour markers
- Flat sapphire for sloped insert with clear AR coating
- MM style steel bezel
- Sunset pepsi dual time ceramic insert
- Sumo style steel crown with red S logo
- OEM Seiko 4r36 & case back from 5kx SRPD
- White Tuna style rubber strap
Check out some pictures of our customer mod below and please send us a messege if you want one.
Special thanks to Mr. Hoàng Đàm for supporting us!
Thank you for reading. Please have a nice day with this modding hobby!
(Follow us on social media platforms at the end of site)