This time our customer is a retro biker, and he loves wearing jeans outfit.
He wants to build a blue tone vintage looking watch, which is not only suit his jeans jacket but also can work well under heavy rains during motorbike tour. After discussion, we made a graphic sample inspired by 1980s GMT watches and got a big yes from him.
Here are the parts we chose:
- SKX style case, crown at 3 with no crown guard
- OEM Seiko 63mas SPB149 dial & hands from 6012watches
- Brushed steel chapter ring
- Tophat sapphire crystal with clear AR coating
- Coin edge steel bezel
- Lumed vintage dual time glass insert with blue & grey tone
- Coin edge big crown with S logo
- Seiko 4r35a mov’t
- High quality blue & grey NATO strap
Check out some pictures of our customer mod below and please send us a messege if you want one.
Thank you for reading. Please have a nice day with this modding hobby!
(Follow us on social media platforms at the end of site)