Our customer decided to build a black and blue sporty diver for his casual days. Being a huge fan of Rolex Batman GMT, he expected this mod to have the same colorway but must stay away from being an “homage” watch. And last but not least, an OEM Seiko dial is his compulsory requirement for this build.
Here are the parts we chose:
- SKX style mod case with 3 oclock crown position
- OEM Seiko Save The Whale Turtle dial SRPC91 from 6012watches
- OEM Seiko SKX007 hands from 6012watches
- Polished steel chapter ring with laser etched minute markers
- Double domed sapphire with blue AR coating
- MM style steel bezel
- Batman colorway SKX style glass insert
- Knurled style SKX crown
- Black curved-end rubber strap for casual looking
- Regulated Seiko NH36a movement
Check out some pictures of our customer mod below and please send us a messege if you want one.
Thank you for reading. Please have a nice day with this modding hobby!
(Follow us on social media platforms at the end of site)