With the gorgeous OEM dial from Seiko Boruto limited edition SRPD, the owner created a great sporty build. Grey-brown spiral pattern of Boruto dial already makes it very eye-catching at center, but the whole watch can be more unique by mixing between black and steel parts as owner’s idea.
All parts for this build:
- Seiko SKX007 OEM case
- OEM Seiko Boruto SRPF65 dial from 6012watches
- Skeleton SKX hands
- Polished 0-60 steel chapter ring
- Tophat at first, then changed to double domed sapphire with red AR in final version
- Polished black coin edge bezel
- Black with red 12 ceramic insert
- Polished black coin edge crown with S logo
- Upgrade to Seiko 4r36a with dual color calendar wheels
- Black rubber band from Monstrap
Check out some pictures of our customer mod below and send us a messege if you want one.
Special thanks to Mr. Xuân Hưng for the build and pictures!
Thank you for reading. Please have a nice day with this modding hobby!
(Follow us on social media platforms at the end of site)